10 Yindi Street, BuderimContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 4
- Property type: House
- Land size: 754 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Sold Prior to Auction
This stunning family residence is built to the highest standards with timeless appeal. It impresses with scale and volume, featuring soaring ceilings and home cinema optimising north east views over the Sunshine Coast to the Pacific Ocean.
The home is an entertainer's dream and the kitchen is no exception boasting high-end joinery, masses of storage, quality European appliances, stone benchtops and butlers pantry. The resort style pool and undercover patio is the perfect space to relax or entertain whilst taking in the view from dawn till dusk.
Dual driveways with easy access for the boat and/or caravan, triple garaging with drive-through access. Home office plus study nook as well as split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
Located just a few minutes' drive to Buderim CBD, this area on the north side of Buderim is highly sought after plus it is central to the town's amenities whilst allowing a relaxed tranquil lifestyle. Just a short drive to the beach; this is a prestigious, quiet, coveted enclave with a friendly neighbourhood, yet conveniently located just minutes to major amenities.
- Ocean Views
- Stunning Contemporary Theme with Northerly Aspect
- Close to Elite Schooling, Shopping & Sporting Facilities
- Triple Garaging with Drive-Through Access
- Hard-Stand Area for your Boat/Caravan
- Home office which is perfect for a home business or working from home + Study Nook
- Cinema Room
- Large gourmet entertainers Kitchen with oversized Butlers pantry
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
- Resort Style In ground Pool
- Alfresco Entertainment Area plus Large Gazebo
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.