2 Basie Street, Sippy Downs$725,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Land size: 441 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
An idyllic family home on a corner block with side access for the Boat or Caravan
An exceptional family home, beautifully sited on a corner block with plenty of room for the boat or caravan. A versatile layout with multiple living zones, alfresco area, and side access. The ultimate Sunshine Coast lifestyle, close to Matthew Flinders and Sienna Schools, University, Sunshine Coast Hospital, and beaches.
- Corner block in a quiet area with multiple living zones for the whole family
- Covered alfresco
- Open Plan kitchen, living, and dining with air conditioning.
- Second separate living or play area
- Generous kitchen with large benchtops and plenty of storage and dishwasher.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Three further bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and fans
- Fully fenced, side access parking for boat/trailer or caravan
- Close to Matthew Flinders, Sienna schools, Sunshine Coast University, ultimate in relaxed coastal lifestyle only moments to shops, amenities and local beaches
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.