1 / 66 Alexandra Parade, Maroochydore$1,100,000
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Apartment
- Listing type: Sold!
STYLISH OVERSIZED BEACHSIDE APARTMENT IN ONE OF THE COASTS BEST LOCATIONS
This fully furnished elevated ground floor apartment is directly opposite and only 50m from Maroochydore Beach, impeccably presented, private, oversized, and well-appointed. Set within a quiet street and the tightly held landmark 'Ocean 66' complex and one of only eight apartments with low body corporate rates.
Whether it's for weekends or weeks on end, these beachfront apartments are one of a kind. Walk to Cotton Tree shops, the Maroochydore Surf Club & Cafes in less than 2 minutes.
Bright and airy interiors are wrapped in a series of balconies with a lush tropical garden oasis, featuring a private garden entry, dining terrace, and ocean breezes.
• Huge two-bedrooms plus two bathroom apartment in one of the coasts most iconic blue-chip locations
• Elevated ground floor with three balconies including private side access entry
• Separate dining room with open plan living areas leading through to the sun-drenched terrace
• Stylish, integrated gourmet kitchen with superior European appliances and stone benchtops
• Master bedroom with full en-suite, spacious walk-in robe, and air conditioning
• Large second bedroom with air conditioning, built-ins, and balcony
• Fully furnished, ready to holiday let or move in and enjoy the Sunshine Coast Lifestyle
• Secure parking plus separate storage
• Low body corporate and no onsite managers
• Large in-ground salt water pool in the complex with secure entry and intercom access
Walk To Cotton Tree shops, Maroochy Surf Club, bars, beach, local cafés, and restaurants.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.