4 / 25 The Esplanade, MaroochydoreFrom $1100 per week low season
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Apartment
- Listing type: Holiday
Unit 4 Ocean Isles
This spacious 3 bedroom apartment is located in one of Maroochydore's finest locations, Cotton Tree. Not only is this unit located in prime position but it's modern decor, water views and homeliness make your holiday that bit more enjoyable and relaxing.
Directly across the road from the very popular Cotton Tree River well known for paddle boarding, fishing or a leisurely swim. Family friendly parks, BBQ areas and playgrounds.
Don't forget about the Cotton Tree Markets, held every Sunday 7am-12pm in King St.
This unit offers -
* Spacious, light and airy living
* 1st floor unit (lift)
* 3 Bedrooms (2 x queen and 2 x singles)
* Ceiling fans
* Bathroom and ensuite
* Secure basement parking (1 car)
* Pool in complex
Strictly no schoolies or parties.
Low Season 3 nights: $585
Low Season per week: $1100
Mid Season per week: $1450
Mid Season 3 nights: $900
Peak Season per week: $1650
Minimum of 3 night stays
Personal linen is not included. you have the option to either hire linen (quotes on request) or supply your own (i.e. sheets, towels, pillow cases, bath mat, hand towel, tea towel)
Terms and Conditions
* Please contact our office to check availability and pricing
* All holiday properties are non-smoking
* All holiday properties are not pet friendly unless otherwise indicated
* 50% deposit required within 7 days to secure the booking.
* Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded (less admin fee of $20) only if notification is given within 30 days of arrival time.
* $200 refundable security bond is held until after check out
COTTON TREE REAL ESTATE
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm - Saturday 9:00am to 01:00pm - Sunday Closed
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.