50 Alexandra Parade, MaroochydoreFrom $795 per week low season
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Apartment
- Listing type: Holiday
Modern beachfront apartment, Unit 2 - 50 Alexandra Pde
This modern 2 bedroom beach side unit makes for a perfect getaway. Being in prime position right opposite the Maroochydore patrolled beach, walking distance to the Maroochydore Surf club, RSL and bowls club, cafes, restaurants and the Sunshine Plaza shopping center.
This holiday property is extremely neat and tidy, with modern furnishings making you feel relaxed and right at home.
Enjoy the sea breezes whilst sitting out on the front porch.
This quality unit offers -
*Beach front unit
*Ground floor unit
*Two bedrooms (1 x queen and 2 x singles)
*Bathroom and ensuite
*Fully furnished and self-contained
*Single lock up garage
Strictly no schoolies or parties
Low Season 3 nights: $600
Low Season per week: $795
Mid Season per week: $1000
Mid Season 3 nights: $795
Peak Season per week: $1600
Minimum of 3 night stays
Personal linen is not included. you have the option to either hire linen (quotes on request) or supply your own (i.e. sheets, towels, pillow cases, bath mat, hand towel, tea towel)
Terms and Conditions
* Please contact our office to check availability and pricing
* All holiday properties are non-smoking
* All holiday properties are not pet friendly unless otherwise indicated
* 50% deposit required within 7 days to secure the booking.
* Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded (less admin fee of $20) only if notification is given within 30 days of arrival time.
* $200 refundable security bond is held until after check out
COTTON TREE REAL ESTATE
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm - Saturday 9:00am to 01:00pm - Sunday Closed
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.