88 ANNING ROAD, Forest GlenOffers Over $1,950,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 3
- Property type: House
- Land size: 3.3 Acres
- Listing type: For Sale
Rare Acreage in Prestigious Hub
Offering the perfect blend of a relaxed and peaceful country lifestyle together with city conveniences, set in an elevated position on 3.3 acres of land.
An exceptional lifestyle retreat, this superior residence with quality and design sits within a peaceful highly sought-after locale. Balancing family functionality with modern day elegance it delivers a living environment of iconic standard, boasting a feeling of airiness & openness with beautiful natural light.
Classic styling of the Queenslander but in modern construction, this adorable modern two storey home offers an impressive open floor plan of tall ceilings and generous living areas throughout, enhanced by unhindered rainforest, garden and pool views from the expansive deck.
The internal staircase takes you downstairs to the second, third and fourth bedroom with a bathroom, and large living/rumpus. With its own private access, this area offers options for extended family, teenage retreat or dual living arrangements. Additional storage is also available under the home.
The property is situated amongst prestigious homes in the most beautiful, leafy rainforest pocket of Forest Glen. Just minutes from major shopping precincts and the Holistic Health hub with transport options to connect easily to the Coast or M1 to Brisbane.
- Modern Queensland two storey home
- Potential dual living with private access
- Luxuriously appointed new kitchen & appliances
- Immense open living space and separate games room
- Master with ensuite, walk in robe and private courtyard
- Multiple outdoor entertaining framed by lush rainforest
- Oversized home office, perfect for working from home
- Lock-up two-bay steel shed which will accommodate a boat or caravan
- Tesla power wall and 6kw solar
- Sparkling in ground pool
- The land is a sanctuary for local wildlife with forest trails
- Close proximity to the beach, elite schools & health hub
Located close proximity to Sunshine Coast Grammar School, Montessori International College, Buderim, Maroochydore, and Mooloolaba. Just minutes from major shopping precincts and the Holistic Health hub with transport options to connect easily to the Coast or M1 to Brisbane.
Rarely does the opportunity arise to own a property with such incredible lifestyle and living options.
Cotton Tree Real Estate is proud to represent 88 Anning Rd, Forest Glen.
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.