2 Satinwood Place, Mountain CreekContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Listing type: For Sale
QUALITY BUILT HOME WITH SIDE ACCESS FOR BOAT OR CARAVAN
This impeccably presented, spacious, 4-bedroom family home in the highly sought-after Mountain Creek school zone has been cleverly designed to allow you to enjoy the ultimate, laid back Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
This generous 808 square meter corner block property boasts a flexible floorplan with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones, and seamless connectivity between the modern kitchen, living and dining. With a spacious layout, the kitchen has been cleverly designed to be the heart of the home.
The light filled master suite is positioned at the rear of the home separate to the other three bedrooms and is a true parents retreat, complete with walk in robe and en suite.
Perfect for the entertainer, this property features an amazing undercover outdoor entertainment and BBQ area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool.
There is a generous parking area and side access allowing room for a boat and caravan whilst still providing plenty of space for the kids to play.
Enjoy a scenic 3.5km bike ride to the Mooloolaba beachfront and enjoy a dip in the ocean. Everything you could possibly need or want is on your doorstep, living here feels like a year-round holiday.
- 808m² cul-de-sac corner block allotment
- Single level low maintenance family home
- Spacious fully fenced backyard with side access
- Outdoor alfresco area overlooking the inground resort style swimming pool
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Light filled master bedroom with walk in robe and en suite
- Ducted air and ceiling fans throughout
- Double garage with internal access
- Plantation shutters
- Solar power
- Low maintenance gardens, grassed lawn area and room for the caravan or boat
- Close to parkland and shops
- Walking distance to highly sought-after Mountain Creek State and Primary Schools, as well as TAFE Queensland Mooloolaba
- Just minutes from your choice of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches and Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- Quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac location
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels
More InfoDownload Brochure
3, 252 Alexandra Pde - Samantha Martin (Lessor)
I have worked with a handful of property managers from large agencies in the past and although they have promised the world in terms of service and support my tenants and I have been left frustrated with a lack of care and communication. Lee is the first senior property manager I have complete trust in. I appreciate her fast responses, the care she shows for my property and the consideration she extends to my tenants. I recommend Lee very happily.