6 / 44 Alexandra Parade, MaroochydoreFrom $795 per week low season
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Property type: Apartment
- Listing type: Holiday
Newly updated Maroochy surf side unit
This two bedroom unit is one of Cotton Tree's Prime holiday letting locations.
With Maroochydore Beach directly across from you, listen to the the waves roll in each day and jump across to the Maroochy surf club to enjoy a nice refreshment!
* Two bedroom unit directly opposite the patrolled Maroochydore Beach
* Fully furnished
* WI FI
* Split system AC in the living area
* Short walk to Cotton Tree Shops
* One bathroom, two toilets
* Secure building
* Located on the second floor with a balcony that overlooks Maroochydore Beach
* Maroochydore surf club across the road
* Single car accommodation
* Modern style
RECENT UNIT UPDATES INCLUDE:
* New open plan kitchen with all new appliances including Bosch stove, cooktop & range hood.
* New stainless steel fridge and dishwasher
* Italian tile splash back & Corian bench top
* New laundry bench and appliances
* New hot water system
* New Daikin reverse cycle split system air conditioner in the living room
3 nights low season $600
7 nights low season $795
3 nights mid season $795
7 nights mid season $1000
7 nights peak season $1600
Terms and Conditions
Please contact our office to check availability and pricing
All holiday properties are non smoking
All holiday properties are not pet friendly unless otherwise indicated
You have the option to either hire linen or supply your own (Sheets, pillow cases and bath towels)
50% deposit required within 7 days to secure the booking.
Cancellations: Deposits will be refunded (less admin fee of $20) only if notification is given within 30 days of arrival time.
COTTON TREE REAL ESTATE
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00am to 5:00pm - Saturday 9:00am to 01:00pm - Sunday Closed
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.