L278 Eco Crescent, Narangba$449,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Floor Area: 0 sqs
- Land size: 390 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
Brand New Family Home- Offers from $445,000
Lot 278 Eco Crescent is a brand new open plan designed home with beautiful neutral tones and stunning finishing's. Positioned up on a higher block which allows beautiful views of the mountains. This home if perfect for a young family with close access to the Local parks and within 1km to the local Jinibara State School, Also with the First home buyers grant of $20,000 for this financial year only you won't want to miss the opportunity to inspect today!!
This stunning home offers:
- Modern designed skillion roof
Large open plan living with air-conditioning
- Well-appointed kitchen with oven & 600mm gas cooktop
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Granite Stone Bench tops
- Large Walk in Pantry
- Study nook with shelving and bench top
- 4 Generous bedrooms all include ceiling fans and walk-in robes
- Large master bedroom also offers air-conditioning, walk-in robe &
- Main bathroom is a fantastic size including a bath
- Raked ceilings in Family and dining area
- Separate laundry
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access
- Sliding stacker doors that open out to the north facing entertainment area.
- Yard fenced and turfed ready for your enjoyment!
To arrange an inspection, please contact Carly on 07 5443 1333/ 0488 405 474
More InfoDownload Brochure
4 Honeysuckle Court - Andrew Evans (Lessor)
Thanks Lee, this is really informative. I have never before received such feedback from any real estate agent I have ever dealt with!!
Unit 4B, 3 Birtwill Street
Coolum Beach, Qld, 4573
07 5473 9684