6 Summer Drive, Maroochydore$750 for 3 nights in low season
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car Spaces: 2
- Property type: House
- Listing type: Holiday
6 Summer Drive Maroochydore
Just two streets back from the Maroochydore river this low set 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is perfect for your next family holiday. The fully fenced large yard means your four legged family member can come too, (subject to application). This neat and tidy air conditioned home has unique high vaulted ceilings and a full size fully equipped family kitchen including a coffee machine. The undercover outdoor area means you have many places to sit and relax or enjoy a BBQ with the family.
This property is a 5 minute drive to Maroochydore restaurants, bars and local shops, 8km from the Sunshine Coast Airport and only a 90 minute drive north of Brisbane Airport. You are also walking distance to the river, local playground and you have direct canal access via the large park across the road.
If you are looking for place to call your "Holiday Home" this is it.
This home offers:
* Fully fenced large yard
* Air conditioned
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Master bedroom with queen bed & ensuite
* Second bedroom with queen bed
* Third bed with single and trundle
* Lounge room with smart TV
* Full size family kitchen
* Coffee machine
* Laundry with washer
* Undercover carport for two cars
* Extra cleaning charges apply if guests don't clean up the yard after their pets.
*****Strictly no parties or school leavers*****
Low Season 3 nights: $750
Low Season 7 nights: $1400
Mid Season 3 nights: $950
Mid Season 7 nights: $1820
Peak Season 7 nights: $2450
Terms and Conditions:
* Bookings are only accepted on owner approval
* Please contact our office to check availability and pricing
* All holiday properties are non-smoking
* 50% deposit required within 7 days to secure the booking.
Personal linen is not included.
Guests are to BYO sheets and towels or contact us for hire information.
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
More InfoDownload Brochure
Jess has gone above and beyond to set my property up as a rental property. We couldn't be happier with the process and are grateful for her hard prompt work liaising with contractors and the tenants.